Here are the final set of cryptic clues revealed this past week on the Carte Blanche Facebook page.
- Clue #6: Master of spies and Q may have bought their gagets here.
- Clue #7: Grocers at Her Majesty's service.
- Clue #8: Fleming, Lord Tennyson, George Moore all lived here.
- Clue #9: M's new office on the banks of the River Thames.
- Clue #10: The original newswire service which used homing pigeons.
- Clue #11: London street where Bond got collared.
Send answers to cryptic clues and 007 Carte Blanche mission photos to JamesBondCarteBlanche@hodder.co.uk.
Watch for the final clue on May 25 to find out how YOU can win a ride in a Bentley Continental GT, an overnight stay at The Lanesborough where you will to meet Jeffery Deaver, and be the first fan to read Carte Blanche!